The Unified SAM & ITAM Platform you can trust to deliver
From Software Compliance on-premises to Technology Governance in the cloud: meet your IT challenges head-on with Certero.
Rated #1 for Software Asset Management customer satisfaction
So much more than an asset management tool!
“Overall great product. Outstanding monitoring and reporting abilities that will immensely help with your enterprise maintenance, environment improvement, tracking and project work. Reports that manually take months are produced in minutes, with ROI in months. On top of all, great customer service and support. Highly recommended.”
Great solution, even better service!
“Certero have been a pleasure to work with. We really tested their solution and found it to be fast, intuitive and user-friendly. But more importantly, we tested Certero capabilities as a service provider. Certero proved themselves to be big enough to deal with our demands, yet flexible enough to respond quickly to meet unique requirements.”
Three years in and still happy
“Overall we are more than happy with the product and the way it has helped us with asset management and software deployment. There are a wide range of features that help in the day-to-day management of the network. We are able to get a wide range of information from both hardware and software and this is returned quickly.”
*As of 7th October 2019 Certero has an overall rating of 4.9/5 in the SAM Tools Market based on 87 reviews.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice logo is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice distinctions are determined by the subjective opinions of individual end-user customers based on their own experiences, the number of published reviews on Gartner Peer Insights and overall ratings for a given vendor in the market, as further described here, and are not intended in any way to represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
What business challenge are you trying to solve today?
Why our customers love Certero
Our team can help revolutionize your SAM and ITAM processes for increased speed,
efficiency and cost savings, maximizing the value of your optimizations.
From deployment to discovery and analysis to reporting, you can automate your manual processes.
Interconnected Unified Platform
Cover all your IT assets with one login, a single, normalized data source and standardized UI and UX.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Analyse data inside our platform and create custom reports and dashboards for your stakeholders.
Fully Managed Services
From short-term resource to long-term partnerships, our team offer a range of SAM and ITAM services.
Prefer your SAM & ITAM on-premise or in the cloud?
Whatever your choice, we’ve got you covered
Certero’s architecture is truly the most unique and advanced in the market. It’s the reason why we can provide any of our solutions on-premise, as SaaS or any hybrid combination.
No matter what deployment configuration you require, Certero gives you full functionality with zero compromise.
Technology you can trust, services you can rely on
Avoid service breakdowns or lack of accountability by selecting Certero for both solutions and services.
Software Asset Management
From mobile to desktop, data center to cloud, Certero has you covered. Helping you manage the software publishers you care about most, from the usual suspects like Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and SAP, to SaaS vendors such as Salesforce, Okta and Google.
Integrated inventory makes it easier and faster to collect, process and visualize both hardware and software audit data.
To discover more, select an option below:
- Certero for Enterprise SAM: including Microsoft, Adobe and Generic licensing
- Certero for Cloud: including Adobe Creative Cloud, Salesforce, Office 365, G Suite, Okta, Slack and Dropbox
- Certero for Mobile: including iOS, Android and corporate and public app-stores
- Certero for Oracle: including Database, Middleware and E-Business Suite
- Certero for IBM: including Component-to-Product-to-Bundle, Virtualization and Sub-Capacity Licensing
- Certero for SAP Applications: including Named Users, Packages and Digital Access
IT Asset Management
Enhance your Technology Governance programs to discover, identify and manage all devices across all platforms: mobile, desktop, data center and cloud. Includes enterprise ITAM functionality such as app-store, patch management, deployment and vulnerability scanning.
Fully-integrated with the Certero platform, you can now manage software, licenses and hardware assets in a single UI with a single data source.
To learn more, select an option below:
- Certero for Enterprise ITAM: including discovery and inventory, patching, distribution and usage monitoring
- Certero for Cloud: including AWS and Azure
- Certero for Mobile: including device inventory, enrollment and security
- Certero App-Center: including automated deployment and ITSM integration
IT Operations Management
From self-service password management to desktop power management, Certero’s ITOM solutions help keep IT efficiency high and operational costs low.
To find out more, select an option below:
- Passworks: including enhanced security, easy-to-use self-service wizard and detailed audit trails
- PowerStudio: including fully customized settings, policy configuration and enforcement and detailed reports
SAM & ITAM Services
Whether you want additional support for a point in time project, or need a fully managed service to cover all your SAM and ITAM challenges, Certero has you covered. Our team are all experienced practitioners with up to date licensing knowledge that spans all of your software vendors.
Underpinned by our technology, our team can help you achieve more value – faster.
To discover more, select an option below:
- SAM Managed Services: including vendor audit response, ELP creation, license optimization and cost management
- Discovery and Inventory: including all software across all devices and platforms
- Software Recognition/Normalization: including comprehensive software recognition and cataloging
- ELP and Optimization: including discovery, inventory, usage and entitlement data
- SAM Maturity Assessment: including review of strengths and weaknesses, current position and key areas for improvement
- Training and Education: including licensing and optimization courses, and Certero product training