SaaS Optimization Service
Certero’s SaaS Optimization Service allows you to quickly add Subject Matter Experts to your organization to tackle the spiraling costs of SaaS applications. This is executed via Certero’s advanced technology to deliver a complete, unified, enterprise-class SAM service.
What's Different about Technology-Led Services?
Certero experts only use our own innovative and automated technology to deliver services, allowing our experts to be experts by leveraging automated technology and experience in harmony. We will guide you through high-value SaaS license optimization so you can focus on realizing the business benefits of secure, scalable, and reliable SaaS applications.
Time to Value
Utilizing Certero’s automated technology, our SaaS subject matter experts can deliver huge value in short timescales. This removes the need to manually search through multiple data sources to unearth savings opportunities, ensuring you can optimize your estate and start saving money as quickly as possible.
Value Beyond the Service Engagement
Our unique technology enables Certero experts to deliver our services with greater accuracy and ease. If your organization would like to continue the benefits after the service engagement, you can choose to keep the Certero technology. As your SaaS environment is ever changing, our Certero for SaaS solutions provide a necessary SaaS management platform that allows you to continue to highlight savings opportunities as they repeatedly arise.
Significant SaaS Overspend
As SaaS apps are a pay-as-you-go model, the risk of non-compliance is significantly reduced, but this doesn’t mean that your SaaS subscriptions don’t need to be managed. With a large portion of SaaS subscriptions unused or underutilized, organizations are wasting significant amounts of money. We often see that with effective SaaS management, organizations can save up to 30%.
A SaaS cost optimization service will allow you to get a true picture of your SaaS inventory, application utilization, and optimization opportunities. This key information can help to optimize SaaS spend and improve internal processes.
Whether you are looking to manage Microsoft 365, Salesforce.com, or Adobe CC , we are here to help.
SaaS Optimization, Designed Around a Single SaaS Vendor
Simply tell us which specific SaaS vendor you want to focus on and we’ll provide you with a simple and clear view on how you can reduce spend and optimize your estate of subscriptions/agreement. You will receive a personalized SaaS Optimization report, highlighting areas where you could reallocate unused licenses, eliminate duplicate license assignment, or downgrade the license subscription to one that is more suitable and better value for money.
You can this use this information to improve the efficiency of your internal processes, improve your contractual terms through a position of knowledge, and support better future decision making.
How Do We Do It?
Engaging with Certero’s project management team is a clear and simple experience from start to finish – we provide both the technology and expertise directly, meaning we’re singularly accountable for delivering value. To deliver a SaaS Optimization service, Certero will:
Provision your own secure instance of the Certero Unified Platform as a secure SaaS solution, fully supported and maintained for you by Certero, ready in a matter of hours.
Create a full and detailed report of your chosen vendor(s), allowing you to see optimization opportunities to reduce costs and license users optimally in the future.
Discuss and walk you through your current Effective License Position with the SaaS vendor(s) in-scope and all potential optimization opportunities and financial savings.
The Benefits of Technology-Led Services?
- Control areas of your SaaS stack without the overhead of maintaining expertise in-house.
- Expand your understanding of potential optimization opportunities, licensing requirements, and financial savings.
- Your internal SAM function will be able to provide valuable insights to support additional functions, including Operations, Support, Finance, and Security.
- Technology-Led Services are designed to fit closer to your needs as they progress. So after the initial service delivery, you can simply purchase the Certero for SaaS solution, add-on additional services, or upgrade to one of our excellent Managed Service options to manage other software licenses without the need to start over.
- A single, trusted, and highly secure partner – Certero’s global operations are certified to the internationally recognized ISO27001 standard for Information Security Management, for mutual security and peace of mind.
- Certero’s proven partnership approach means working as an extension to your teams, for which trust, professionalism, clear communication and delivering to expectations are paramount.
- You’ll be joining the happiest customers in the industry. Real-word customer reviews, independently verified by Gartner’s Peer Insights, rate experiences with Certero higher than any other major SAM vendor – and across every review category.
Who Are Your Key Stakeholders?
SaaS stakeholders can be wide-spread across a business, and SaaS licensing costs can quickly spiral out of control when efficient processes aren’t in place to manage them.
The SaaS optimization report we provide can easily be shared across your business functions, enabling clarity, collaboration, and stakeholder ownership over costs, usage, and waste.
Additional Benefits for Existing Customers?
For customers already using the Certero Unified Platform for ITAM & SAM, our SaaS Optimization Service can be delivered using your existing instance of the solution. This would utilize your current environment and provide you single pane of glass visibility of your IT estate. This gives you the easy option of simply purchasing the Certero for SaaS product and associated module after the service is complete – providing you with a fully configured and populated SaaS management and optimization solution, complete with dashboard reports that can be easily shared as required with stakeholders at all levels.