Certero Managed Service - Advanced
Certero Professional Services allow you to easily expand your internal Software Asset Management team with Certero’s specialist global team of licensing experts, all working in harmony with Certero technology to deliver a complete, unified, enterprise-class SAM service.
An Advanced Service Designed to Manage Your Tier 2 and Tier 3 Software Licensing
Simply provide us with your License Entitlements for Tier 2 and Tier 3 Software applications and we’ll take it from there. We’ll process your entitlement to understand your compliance position, exposure and overspend, usage, and renewal support, providing general management of your software licensing – all within the Certero Unified Platform.
Certero licensing experts will then work with you to prioritize your vendors and publishers, and outline the strategic actions you can take and track your progress to deliver maximum value.
The Benefits of SAM Managed Service - Advanced?
- Our service allows your internal team to focus on other priorities, without losing sight of risks.
- Because everything is maintained within the Certero solution, everything you need to know will be visible on your personalized dashboards.
- Monthly meetings will ensure that cost-reducing optimization opportunities and identified risks are tracked through to completion or mitigation.
- You have full, unrestricted access to the Certero Unified Platform that can capture your entire IT infrastructure.
- A single, trusted and highly secure partner – Certero’s global operations are certified to the internationally recognized ISO27001 standard.
- Certero’s proven partnership approach means me work as an extension to your teams, for which trust, professionalism and clear communication are paramount.
- You’ll be joining the happiest customers in the industry. Real-world customer reviews, independently verified by Gartner’s Peer Insights rate experiences with Certero higher than any other major SAM vendor – and across every review category.
How do we do it?
Engaging with Certero’s project management team is a clear and simple experience from start to finish. We provide both the technology and expertise directly, meaning we’re singularly accountable for delivering value and will work in partnership with you to guide you through any actions required at your end. Under a SAM Managed Service – Advanced, Certero will:
- Provision your own secure instance of the Certero Unified Platform as a SaaS solution, fully supported and maintained for you by Certero.
- Fully discover and inventory your IT infrastructure using the Certero Unified Platform. This can be agent or agent-less as preferred, and captures a complete centralized view.
- Collate, cleanse, verify and upload any license entitlement data you provide for Tier 2 and Tier 3 Software Vendors, into the Certero Unified Platform.
- Leverage automated Software Recognition within Certero to accurately identify your discovered software into meaningful products, versions and editions.
- Create dynamic reporting dashboards within the solution that allow you to see and easily share your effective license position at-a-glance, any time you wish.
- Carry out basic, monthly Certero Unified Platform health-checks to ensure your full infrastructure is covered, and data and reports are accurate.
- Provide on-going analysis of the specific vendor software within your estate as your licensing position changes.
- Create, share, and maintain a SAM service tracker, covering recommended actions for risk mitigation and strategic, cost-reducing license optimization.
- Hold monthly meetings with key stakeholders within your business to communicate progress and agree on actions towards your preferred strategy.
Certero SAM Managed Service - Foundation
A dedicated service designed to manage your Effective License Position (ELP) and optimization for Tier 1 vendors.
Certero SAM Managed Service - Advanced Plus
Designed to go beyond software licensing, our Advanced Plus supports your overall SAM strategy for Tier 2 and Tier 3 vendors.