Insurance Company Uses Certero Platform to Enrich ServiceNow CMDB and Drive Business Insights
The customer invested in ServiceNow ITSM but spent almost a year trying unsuccessfully to populate the solution’s CMDB with asset inventory data. They investigated other major ITAM vendors but the results had failed to live up to expectations, despite investing in services from ServiceNow integrators. They felt like the vendor had over-promised capability that clearly wasn’t there in practice.
Customer: Global Insurance Provider
Product: Certero for Enterprise SAM
Certero for Enterprise ITAM
The Solution – Certero for Enterprise ITAM & SAM
Upon looking at Certero, it was immediately apparent how much more information could be retrieved by Certero for Enterprise ITAM’s discovery and inventory functionality. They could see how this information could provide value to the business above and beyond the subset of asset attributes needed to populate Configuration Items within ServiceNow.
The customer opted to undertake a proof of concept and Certero deployed the solution on-premises, using Certero’s own discovery and software distribution capability to push out the Certero agent and return a full inventory of several thousand devices within a matter of days.
This process alone discovered servers that were previously out-of-sight to the customer and was completed successfully within the agreed 2-week project window.
- Certero Discovery provided greater visibility of their IT estate than had ever been achieved previously using multiple ITAM tools.
- Certero’s Inventory captures the asset attributes required to populate ServiceNow CMDB, and much more, providing a live, ‘single source of the truth’ for IT asset intelligence.
- The Service Desk team are able to access additional information and reports directly from Certero when needed, they simply click a link on the asset within ServiceNow and that opens up the relevant asset view in Certero with the additional information.
- Certero can also be used to manage software licensing, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and SAP as well as Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, so the customer does not need to invest in additional solutions.
- The ‘big picture’ insight from Certero having asset data consolidated and cleansed within a unified platform, is accessed by broader IT teams from Security to Support, Operations to senior management and finance.
Certero for Enterprise ITAM & SAM Features:
- Full Hardware Inventory; everything from windows PCs and laptops to Unix/Linux servers, IP telephones, printers and switches and print toner levels.
- Full Software Inventory; discovered software is intelligently recognized through the Software Recognition Service, presented as meaningful software titles, versions and editions, with release dates, end of support dates as well as the application of product use rights.
- Agent & agent-less scanning for full discovery.
- Software Distribution & Removal.
- Automated network discovery; keeps the view of the estate live and constantly updated.
- Simple integration with ServiceNow to populate CMDB, but will also work with any future ITSM solution.
Certero to ITSM Inventory Comparison
One of the main challenges organizations face is data quality, poor data will lead to poor service. When populating the CMDB you want the highest quality data which can only be achieved through a dedicated IT asset discovery solution such as Certero for Enterprise ITAM. With investment and innovation year on year, Certero understands the importance of accurate and granular data.
To truly make your ITSM solution the center of your IT operations, you need a more effective inventory solution, the ability to manage the entire lifecycle of hardware assets, and the ability to manage software licensing. All of which you get with Certero.