Oracle License Management
A One-Stop-Shop for Clarity and Control
Oracle SAM Solution
Not only do Certero develop and deliver industry-leading IT hardware and Software Asset Management solutions, we also use that technology to deliver direct, independent services in a uniquely efficient and effective way.
Oracle Technology Led Services
Certero’s ‘Technology-Led Services’ approach, means using the most advanced automation possible within our own discovery and licensing solutions, to remove the old barriers to information that has always slowed down SAM service delivery. Instead, Certero Oracle licensing consultants always have a single-pane-of-glass, complete view your IT infrastructure and Oracle software instances everywhere. This gives them to access the accurate data they require much quicker and enables experts to be experts – able to focus on high-value risk mitigation and cost optimization.
Technology-Led Services also means that annual or quarterly Effective License Positions (ELPs) are a thing of the past – with Certero technology underpinning a licensing service, data are live and dynamically maintained as your business changes. That means that you can see your license position whenever you wish 24/7 – you have complete, live and clear visibility over your Oracle estate and the output of your SAM services becomes tracking the progress made towards cost-reduction, not just achieving ‘visibility’.
Oracle LMS/GLAS Verified
A Single Pane of Glass Solution, Delivered as SaaS
Unlike most Oracle license compliance alternatives, Certero for Oracle covers your entire Oracle estate, including software installed on Windows, Linux and Unix devices. It provides coverage of application server Middleware products (WebLogic Server, SOA Suite) and has inbuilt functionality to apply vendor rules and policies automatically.
Discover The Power of Certero for Oracle
Specialist Oracle Licensing Expertise On-Demand
Tactical - Oracle Audit Defense Service
Strategic - Oracle SAM Managed Service
Tactical - Oracle ELP & Optimization Service
Tactical - Oracle Contract Analyses & Optimization Service
See what our customers are saying about Certero
“Certero for Oracle was extremely easy and quick to deploy. ELPs can be created in real-time and the easy to use reports mean that management information is readily accessible”
IT Asset Manager, Products and Technology, Bank of New Zealand
“The product provides an in-depth deep dive of our licencing data to give the organisation a truly effective licencing position report.”
Ready to address your Oracle challenges?
- You can cover major vendor risks without needing to maintain internal expertise.
- Expand understanding of both your exposure to risk and cost-avoidance potential.
- Our service allows your internal team to focus on other priorities, without losing sight of any risks or potential opportunities.
- Your ELP dashboard is based on current data, rather than old data snapshots taken months ago, keeping you accurately informed.
- Your internal SAM function will be able to provide invaluable, accurate information to additional business functions, from finance to operations and security.
- Technology-Led Services are designed to fit closer to your needs as they progress. After the initial service delivery, you can simply purchase our product(s), add-on additional services, or upgrade to one of our SAM Managed Services without the need to start over – the solution is already installed and configured to your organization.
- A single, trusted and highly secure partner – Certero’s global operations are certified to the internationally recognized ISO27001 standard for Information Security Management for mutual security and peace of mind.
- Certero’s proven partnership approach means working as an extension to your teams, for which trust, professionalism and clear communication, expectations and delivery are paramount.
- You’ll be joining the happiest customers in the industry. Real-world customer reviews, independently verified by Gartner’s Peer Insights, rate experiences with Certero higher than any other major SAM vendor – and across every review category.