Most green initiatives normally result in projects with an ROI measured in years, if not decades; so satisfying your environmental conscience is not straightforward. Electricity costs are continuously increasing and look set to keep rising for the foreseeable future. How great would it be if there was a solution that could save you money on your electricity bill, whilst boosting your green credentials and reducing CO2 emissions? Now there is, take a look at our video.
Being Green Is Not Always Easy
Most ‘Green’ initiatives take many years to deliver any meaningful payback, but with the right PC Power Management solution the ROI can be achieved within 4-6 months.
PC’s Are A Good Place to Start
Desktop PCs have been highlighted as one of the key targets for IT energy efficiency, with studies showing they make up 40% of your IT energy consumption.
So Good It Should Be Compulsory, Certero’s PowerStudio Solution Delivers ROI Within 4-6 Months
PowerStudio fully addresses the key challenges of PC power management and is ideal for enterprises, large and small, who wish to improve their environmental responsibilities as well as reduce power costs.
Works Straight Out-Of-The-Box
The solution works straight out-of-the-box with no dependencies on third party products, such as Microsoft SCCM.
Minimize User Disruption
By applying flexible power-saving policies organizations can remotely shutdown and wake up PCs and laptops without impacting upon their users.
Provides an accurate baseline figure of PC power usage to benchmark efficiencies delivered as a direct consequence of implementing PowerStudio.
Customizable dashboard and business intelligence engine – Acquaintia – includes easy-to-understand-reports and graphs, making cost, carbon, energy and time savings quick and simple to establish.
- Return on Investment within 4-6 months
- By applying centralized computer power policies organizations can prolong the life of their computers, reduce their carbon footprint and save money on electricity bills
- Reduce CO2 and comply with Government legislation
- Whatever your local regulations, PowerStudio will tell you how much energy you are consuming and allow you to automatically power down to reduce consumption
- Complete solution
- With no dependency on any third party products PowerStudio can gracefully shutdown applications and save open files when the system goes into low power states
- Identify under and over utilized PCs
- Re-harvest under-utilized hardware and software and identify over-utilized devices for replacement. Optimize your hardware and software estate
- Improve maintenance and patching
- Schedule machines to automatically wake up for maintenance updates and patching ensuring improved success rate
- Easiest way to address and manage energy savings
- Quick implementation with minimum disruption. Easy to manage with a centralized dashboard
Certero is the leading supplier of PC power management solutions to the NHS, with PowerStudio being used across hundreds of thousands of PCs leading to a dramatic reduction in electricity bills and carbon emissions. Think what we could do for your organization.