The Certero Guide to Finops
Supporting the business need to modernize communication and procurement practices, to maximize the agility and cost benefits of cloud migration.
This eBook is free to download and helps to explain what FinOps is, why you should consider it and how to implement agile cloud governance and commercial practices within your organisation. Key take-aways include:
- Why we need FinOps
- How to bring together stakeholders
- How to structure your FinOps team
- FinOps in practice
If you’d like to discuss any cloud challenges or questions then please feel free to contact Certero’s expert team who will be more than happy to help.
- Multi-Cloud Discovery & Inventory – centralized visibility of all Cloud resources
- Cloud Governance – helps to define standards, processes & measure if you have effective control
- Utilization – the data you need to make sure investments are in the ‘best-fit’ infrastructure
- Cost Management – Easily report and manage costs in accordance with business ownership of the Cloud resources (cross-charging etc.)
Who are Certero?
Certero are Gartner ‘Peer Insights’ highest-scoring SAM tools vendor, designated the “Customers Choice” by Gartner for product capabilities, ease of implementation and customer service. The Certero Unified Platform for ITAM, SAM & Cloud combined with a hybrid delivery approach of direct technology-plus-services expertise, enables Certero to help customers to revolutionize the way IT assets everywhere are seen, understood, managed and their costs and value optimized. New levels of IT asset intelligence and communication modernize IT operations at all levels, with the simplified access to deep, reliable information, insights and answers through a single, centralized, live and all-encompassing IT intelligence and reporting platform.