Acquaintia is a feature rich, integrated reporting tool that provides powerful, entirely customizable reports in seconds.
Any question can be asked from the wealth of data within the Certero Management Platform and the solution enables the answer to be displayed in easy to understand reports, charts, graphs and widgets which summarize the rich data without requiring it to be exported.
These powerful features mean that you can now identify trends through charts and graphs and save to a dedicated dashboard, so as soon as you login to any Certero product you can quickly access the real-time information and trend reports that you need immediately, through a familiar and clear interface.
With such powerful information at your fingertips, not just IT, but other departments such as Procurement and Finance can use Acquaintia to generate Business Intelligence that can help to drive increased efficiencies throughout your organization.
All of this is possible due to Acquaintia’s deep integration within the Certero Management Platform, making the power of the solutions together even greater than they are independently.
The personalized chart dashboard provides users with a clear and concise view of all the information that is important to them. Create and quickly move between multiple dashboards, with the ability to present the data you need, where, when and how you want to see it.
- Create daily operational dashboards for the common areas of interest often referenced to check all is well across your estate.
- Create ‘project’ based dashboards for use when undertaking short term activities that need to focus on assets of a specific scope.
- Easily switch between dashboards with just a couple of clicks.
There are many widgets available that can be added to dashboards, offering the capability to drill-down and access the detail behind them, for example:
- Query Lists allow simple or complex queries to be run and the results summarized and presented right there on your dashboard, such as those all-important numbers for Microsoft True-ups.
- Location Maps utilize the powerful location assignment features of the Certero Management Platform to present assets geographically and help visualize where they are around the globe. Zoom and pan to focus on areas of interest.
- Embedded Resource allows you to reference those documents you need to frequently access, such as hardware and software asset management policies and procedures.
- External Websites offers an efficient way to show contents of intranet and/or internet sites of special interest.
All of the charts present a real time view of the data and where possible include the ability for users to drill down and view the underlying data. The following chart types are available:
- Trend Report
- KPI Report
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Line Chart
- Column Chart
- Area Chart
KPI reports can be created against any datasets within the Certero Management Platform, providing a real time view of the current level of service against the pre-defined target. The KPI reports are presented as a speed dial with customizable warning levels that are presented as Red, Amber and Green.
Extensive filtering and sorting capabilities allow users to quickly and easily locate the information that is of specific importance. All of the filters can be saved so any commonly used queries are always easily accessible.
Below is a list of the most commonly used filter criteria available through Acquaintia:
- Text begins with
- Text ends with
- Text contains
- Text does not contain
- Greater than and Less than (Date and Numeric Fields)
- Within next x days (Date fields)
- Relative date filtering (e.g. older than 7 days, less than 30 days old)
All of the charts, filters and reports that are created within the Certero Management Platform can be easily shared between colleagues to ensure everyone is using a unified set of reports and share any additional items they have captured.
Financial reporting is available across the platform and facilitated through the standard functionality contained within the charting, however this can be further enhanced with the Trend and KPI reports as they include an “aggregate” function.
These aggregate functions include:
Trend Reports automatically track a user defined set of data to help identify patterns and fluctuations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. An advantage of the flexibility of Acquaintia reporting is that trend reports can be created against any dataset, enabling organizations to select and report on the metrics that are important to them.
Below are a few examples of trend reports:
- New systems added in the last 7 days.
- Archived systems in the last 7 days.
- Daily count of self service password resets.
- Unused Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions.
User defined fields
All of the user defined fields and assets that have been created within the platform are included within Acquaintia reporting to ensure that users are able to monitor and track all of the information that is important to them.
IT asset management reports
- Report on hardware and software assets by specific criteria.
- Identify assets for upgrade and retirement – Windows 7/8/10 migrations.
- Dynamic group reports and software deployment activities.
- Identify top hardware vendors, software vendors, coverage of ITAM solution and exposures.
- Trend reports/graphs to show progress over time.
Software licensing optimization reports
- Report on over license, surplus, financial value of ‘waste’.
- Report on license shortfalls, financial value of ‘risk‘ compliance by vendor, product or version.
- ‘Real-time’ compliance reports by complete business or individual lines of business and departments.
- Usage reports that identify candidates for software removal known as ‘re-harvesting’.
- Financial impact of cost avoidance through ‘re-harvesting’.
- Trend reports/graphs to show progress over time.
Create as many as organizational units (OUs) as required, to as many levels as required. Take advantage of rules capabilities to automatically associate objects (such as computers or users) with specific OUs, or set OUs on-demand for individual or multiple assets. When viewing information, simply select those of interest and the views will dynamically update to show details of only the selected OUs.
- Report on assets by business function or department.
- As your business changes, simply move assets from one OU to another manually or via rules.
Reporting capability also includes the ability to associate assets with geographic locations. These can be as general or specific as you need, with the definition of precise geographic positions. Location-based rules also allow for automated associated of assets with a particular location, along with manual assignment. All this is in addition to the powerful ad-hoc query and reporting capabilities, which can be used in conjunction with the Location Maps dashboard widgets to see where things are around the globe.
- Visualize where assets reside geographically on maps.
- Support location-based activities such as site moves and changes as you have clarity of impacted assets.
Acquaintia delivers numerous benefits:
Overcome the constant struggle of trying to find the data needed for effective management and decision making.
One single data source and business intelligence engine gives you finger-tip access to the dynamic information you need to improve control, manage risk and deliver cost savings.
Simple user interface reduces costly and time-consuming training, minimizes disruption and enhances end-user satisfaction.
Ability to cut and dice data across multiple systems in any way.