AssetStudio for Cloud addresses the key challenges of Cloud Asset Management (CAM)
Provides full visibility of software being delivered via the Cloud – regardless of SaaS, PaaS or IaaS – ensuring you are effectively and efficiently delivering all the desired objectives which drove you to the Cloud in the first place. Crucially it can also help you plan or refine your on-going Cloud adoption strategy to maximize results and minimize shocks.
- Gain an accurate understanding of your entire Cloud estate
- Expand access to subscription data within SaaS, PaaS and IaaS portals, overcoming bottlenecks and increasing visibility for decision makers across the organization.
- Discovery of key SaaS applications in use across the organization, regardless of which department purchased the subscription.
- Virtual machine discovery across public cloud vendors, including full inventory of software components running in each environment.
- Accurate usage data covering key SaaS applications and PaaS/IaaS environments.
- Align technology with business goals.
- Automated collection of data critical to establishing an accurate license position.
- Ensure you are only paying for what you need.
- Identify and assist reassignment of duplicate or unused SaaS subscriptions.
- Identify and help ensure assignment of the most cost-effective SaaS subscription level for each user.
- Role and responsibility based access for IaaS or PaaS environment creation ensures effective governance and cost control.
- Proactively manage and negotiate SaaS agreement renewals.
- Generate the information and intelligence required to support business decision-making.
- Advanced analytics and reporting enables an improved understanding and insight into subscription/usage data held within SaaS, PaaS and IaaS portals.
- Deep, component-level utilization metrics on key SaaS applications in use.
- Consolidated view of all applications, environment, and device usage across on-prem, Public & Private Clouds and mobile.
- Highlights risks associated with software usage in Public Cloud environments.
- Access the necessary detailed, accurate and current information needed to facilitate planning and ensure that any migration to the Cloud is undertaken for the right reasons and avoid any unexpected shocks.
- Usage data across all users in the environment will confirm actual application requirements.
- Visibility and intelligence relating to software utilisation within an existing on-prem environment aids identification of potential licensing issues associated with potential PaaS or IaaS migrations.
Overcome the limitations of Cloud portals, expanding access to data and improved analysis & reporting.
Accurate discovery, inventory and consumption tracking of applications delivered in the Cloud.
Information from the Cloud can be combined with that pertaining to on-prem deployment, thereby providing a complete end-to-end view of your IT infrastructure.
Access all the information needed to ensure a successful migration to the Cloud, delivering all the benefits and minimizing any pain.
Enjoy the benefits of Cloud adoption, safe in the knowledge that your investment is being properly managed to deliver maximum value at minimum cost.
Accurate and granular insight into IaaS, PaaS and SaaS usage, across your organization, regardless of who is using or paying for them.
Accurate, complete view of investments and their usage across the whole IT estate enables better budgeting, forecasting and cost allocation.