Acquaintia is a feature rich, integrated reporting tool that provides powerful, entirely customizable reports in seconds.
Any question can be asked from the wealth of data within the Certero Platform and the solution enables the answer to be displayed in easy to understand reports, charts, graphs and widgets which summarize the rich data without requiring it to be exported.
These powerful features mean that you can now identify trends through charts and graphs and save to a dedicated dashboard, so as soon as you login to any Certero technology platform product you can quickly access the real-time information and trend reports that you need immediately, through a familiar and clear interface.
With such powerful information at your fingertips, not just IT, but other departments such as Procurement and Finance can use Acquaintia to generate Business Intelligence that can help to drive increased efficiencies throughout your organization.
All of this is possible due to Acquaintia’s deep integration within the Certero Platform, making the power of the solutions together even greater than they are independently.
The personalized chart dashboard provides users with a clear and concise view of all the information that is important to them. All of the charts present a real time view of the data and where possible include the ability for users to drill down and view the underlying data. The following chart types are available:
- Trend Report
- KPI Report
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Line Chart
- Column Chart
- Area Chart
KPI reports can be created against any datasets within the Certero Platform, providing a real time view of the current level of service against the pre-defined target. The KPI reports are presented as a speed dial with customizable warning levels that are presented as Red, Amber and Green.
Extensive filtering and sorting capabilities allow users to quickly and easily locate the information that is of specific importance. All of the filters can be saved so any commonly used queries are always easily accessible.
Below is a list of the most commonly used filter criteria available through Acquaintia:
- Text begins with
- Text ends with
- Text contains
- Text does not contain
- Greater than and Less than (Date and Numeric Fields)
- Within next x days (Date fields)
- Relative date filtering (e.g. older than 7 days, less than 30 days old)
Financial reporting is available across the platform and facilitated through the standard functionality contained within the charting, however this can be further enhanced with the Trend and KPI reports as they include an “aggregate” function.
These aggregate functions include:
Trend Reports automatically track a user defined set of data to help identify patterns and fluctuations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. An advantage of the flexibility of Acquaintia reporting is that trend reports can be created against any dataset, enabling organizations to select and report on the metrics that are important to them.
Below are a few examples of trend reports:
- New systems added in the last 7 days.
- Archived systems in the last 7 days.
- Daily count of self service password resets.
- Unused Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions.
User defined fieldsAll of the user defined fields and assets that have been created within the platform are included within Acquaintia reporting to ensure that users are able to monitor and track all of the information that is important to them.
IT asset management reports
- Report on hardware and software assets by specific criteria.
- Identify assets for upgrade and retirement – Windows 7/8/10 migrations.
- Dynamic group reports and software deployment activities.
- Identify top hardware vendors, software vendors, coverage of ITAM solution and exposures.
- Trend reports/graphs to show progress over time.
Software licensing optimization reports
- Report on over license, surplus, financial value of ‘waste’.
- Report on license shortfalls, financial value of ‘risk‘ compliance by vendor, product or version.
- ‘Real-time’ compliance reports by complete business or individual lines of business and departments.
- Usage reports that identify candidates for software removal known as ‘re-harvesting’.
- Financial impact of cost avoidance through ‘re-harvesting’.
- Trend reports/graphs to show progress over time.
All of the charts, filters and reports that are created within the Certero Platform can be easily shared between colleagues to ensure everyone is using a unified set of reports and share any additional items they have captured.
Acquaintia delivers numerous benefits:
Overcome the constant struggle of trying to find the data needed for effective management and decision making.
One single data source and business intelligence engine gives you finger-tip access to the dynamic information you need to improve control, manage risk and deliver cost savings.
Simple user interface reduces costly and time-consuming training, minimizes disruption and enhances end-user satisfaction.
Ability to cut and dice data across multiple systems in any way.